Thursday, September 4, 2008

HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY BISWAJOY DA

Dear Sir,
I'm sorry if I've offended you by not sticking to the conventional "Respected Sir",but I could'nt help,for,in addition to the obvious respect,I hold you dear to my heart.In the long lost days of the first pimple,Resnick Halliday and the first smoke my heart retained the gift of wonder from childhood.I wondered about the busy monkeys in H.C.VERMA,about the alcoholic in Bahl and Bahl,the engaging endearing labyrinth of resistive networks,the form of the NORMAL DISTRIBUTION;I wondered...
But about 3 years back my heart turned into a mere cardiac muscle,the foetus of my questions aborted by MATRIX EDUCARE,and my wonder was replaced with hatred.Hatred for listless wander in the worn -out beaten path called the WBUT,hatred for being a typewriter (of dated notes),hatred for having lost myself.
Thanks a meg-ohm Sir for being the lighthouse I needed,Thanks a kilo-farad for bearing the beacon light of knowledge,thanks a lot for being my messiah Sir.
If you have managed to endure this ordeal this far,I would like to utilize this opportunity to express my love,respect and gratitude for you Sir.Some teach , you inspire;I promise not to let go of whatever remaining opportunities I have to feel inspired.
yours truly
Debrup Ganguly

No comments: